Hands on Training: Making evaluation reports with AltmetricExplorer and Scival
During the trainings which we offer in March and April you learn what kind of questions can be addressed with AltmetricExplorer or Scival.
02/15/2018 | 11:51 AM
- what kind of questions can be addressed with AltmetricExplorer and/or Scival;
- how to make different types of evaluations and reports.
Training A: Measuring societal attention with AltmetricExplorer & Scival
Training B: Making a research performance analysis with Scival
Altmetric Explorer gives you an insight in the societal relevance of your research (group). It shows you who is talking about your research in policy documents, social or news media. SciVal enables a quick visualisation of research performance as well as a comparison with that of fellow researchers and institutions. The tool additionally is useful to evaluate current collaborations or to find potential new collaborators.
Metric tools can be used for many different purposes, e.g. searching for research partners, recruiting professors, benchmarking your research group with others, providing evidence when applying for grants. Thus we offer target group tailored training for both Scival and AltmetricExplorer.
Dates & Registration
Would you like to participate? Please register here. Beneath you find an overview of the dates per workshop/per target group. Behind the link you will find a description of what exactly you will learn in the training.
Workshop: Measuring societal attention with AltmetricExplorer & Scival
- Thu 1 March 2018, 08:30 – 12:30 for University & Faculty administrators
- Thu 22 March 2018, 13:00 – 17:00 for Research support staff and managers with roles in HR, International orientation or funding/grant applications
- Tue 10 April 2018, 08:30 – 12:30 For Individual Researchers & Research Managers
Workshop Making a research performance analysis with Scival
- Thu 8 March 2018, 08:30 – 12:30 for University & Faculty administrators
- Tue 27 March 2018. Time: 08:30 – 12:30 for Research support staff and managers with roles in HR, International orientation or funding/grant applications
- Thu 26 April 2018, 13:00 – 17:00 for University & Faculty administrators