10:00 - 11:30
VU Main Building, Library, 1st floor, B wing (room 1B-21)
Register for the workshops
Please register with
- your VU/VUmc email address or VU student number
- your faculty/study
Maximum of 12 places.
After registration you are enrolled unless you receive a notification. If you cannot participate after you signed in, please let us know via firstname.lastname@example.org. Thank you!
Learning and Library Center
Cursus / training
This course helps you work with special cases (websites, URLs, manual etc.), focuses on maintenance of your EndNote library and how to work with EndNote in Word. It is recommended to take the Basic Course EndNote first. The course is based on Internet Explorer in a Windows environment.
Students, employees and reseachers with at least some experience in EndNote
At the end of the workshop you are able to
- maintain your EndNote library, order and sort it (into groups)
- import references from other EndNote libraries
- sort references and remove duplicates
- edit citations and references in your paper
Free for VU University students, faculty and staff, for others see the costs of services (pdf).