Making your publications open-access available through Personal Metis:
- Go to page Metis > Personal Metis.
- Log in.
- Enter the bibliographic data of your publication.
- Click on upload full text, provided the publication’s status is "published".
- You will be redirected to the upload screen. Follow instructions and click on submit this file.
- After your upload has been approved by the Library, you will receive an email notification with the link to your publication.
- Your publication has now been placed in VU-DARE and is open-access online.
Download these instructions (PDF)
VU-DARE is the digital archive for scholarly publications by VU University researchers. The publications can be accessed through various repositories.
Upload your dissertation
See Upload your dissertation for information, upload form, FAQ and contact.
Read more about VU-DARE (PDF).
Copyright (part of the theme site: open access)