Literature research for (medical) research and patient care
What can you expect from us?
- resource/database selection
- search strategy construction
- logbook of the search
- advice on reference management
- methods-paragraph and tables of search strategies
Who are our clients?
Students can only use our service when the research will be published.
What do we expect from you?
- knowledge of webcourses PubMed and Systematic Reviews
- knowledge of Prisma Statement
- acquainted with a reference manager
- payment if the research is (co) financed by grants (see Rates and costs of services)
- preferably co-authorship on the publication
- review managers, e.g.: Covidence or Review Manager
- publishing in open access journals
- research data management
- researcher id: ORCID
- department Epidemiology & Biostatistics
- critical appraisal of studies: Cochrane Netherlands checklists or Equator Network
- tips and tricks for the execution of SRs with EndNote (in Dutch)
Why is a good literature research important?
To request an appointment, download the request form, fill it out and send it to: email@example.com. Please submit your request as soon as possible: there may be a waiting time of up to two weeks!