Some thousands of works, 18th-20th century.
A major part of the library of the Genootschap Doctrina et Amicitia in Amsterdam, with a few thousand titles concerning literature, history and geography.
This literary club, founded in 1788, merged in 1922 with the Sociëteit De Groote Club. When in 1975 it joined up with De Industrieele Club, the library collection was brought to the University Library. The books contain a pasted-in ex libris.